I'm not sure exactly what the sleepover party will entail, but I'm kind of hoping that they forget that I even said anything. What was I thinking?!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Sleepover Party
Last night when we were about to go to bed we heard the girls talking and playing with their toys. They were obviously out of their cribs, so we went in to put them back in and this is what we found.

They were curled up on the floor next to each other in the pink blanket. They were SO sad to have to get back in their beds, that I made the HUGE mistake of promising them that if they would get back in their beds and sleep in them every night that they could have a sleepover party on Friday.
I'm not sure exactly what the sleepover party will entail, but I'm kind of hoping that they forget that I even said anything. What was I thinking?!
I'm not sure exactly what the sleepover party will entail, but I'm kind of hoping that they forget that I even said anything. What was I thinking?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how cute! one of those parenting moments where you just want to scoop them up and love on them for being so sneaky but you are trying to be firm and not crack a smile!
SLEEPOVER??!!!! YEEEEEAAAAAAAH! can i please please please come too!??
Post a Comment