Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cryptic

This didn't really turn out to be so funny. I can't think of anything else to write about, except to tell Brook and Sean that it was live. But I don't know if they all are.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car):
Gypsy Civic

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME (fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe):
Peach Flip Flop

3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal):
Green Giraffe

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born):
Marie Hemet

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name):
HeaSa
6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink):
Blue Water

7. NASCAR NAME (the first names of your grandfathers):
Owen James

9. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter):
Slawson Sydney

10. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower):
Christmas Dahlia

11. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now):
Pineapple Shorts

12. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Nothing Weeping Willow

Thanks Madelyn

5 comments:

El-Heato said...

I would like to make a correction to item 5. First, that is your Jedi name. Second, although you got the first part of your Jedi name correct, you forgot your last name, which is made by taking the first syllable of your mother's maiden name and the first syllable of the city you were born in.

HeSe LaCol

Madelyn said...

I think they're great! Thanks for humoring me Lil Peach Flipflop

happyfamily said...

HeaSa TibHem Sounds pretty pathetic.

happyfamily said...

What is a sith lord?

El-Heato said...

Okay, so now I'm pretty sure you're just baiting me trying to get me to prove how big a nerd I am.

Just in case you're not, I will answer the question. The Sith Lords are the bad guys. Pretty much anyone with "Darth" in his/her name is going to fit in this category. See also Darth Sidious (aka, "The Emperor"), Darth Maul, and--the most famous of all--Darth Vader.

So trust me. That comment was funny.