Here is a picture of Camille and Grace (well, not so much Grace in this picture) reading Happy Birthday Bear together. They were reading each page in their little twin talk with bits of actual English thrown in for good measure.
Camille: Make Cake...
Grace: Yep, Cake.
Then they would get to the last page and sing "Happy Birthday to you!" and roll back on their backs and laugh. Then sit up and hand the book to the other twin and do the whole process over again.
Now, I'm not dissing only children, or oldest children. I mean, I'm one of those. And my sister is my best friend and we're only 20 months apart, but think of all the extra fun we could have had in those 20 months!
I guess I should say- I'm thankful for siblings.
2 comments:
Okay, that teeny bit of dialogue you gave of the twins is just too cute and awesome for words! It makes me wish Autumn had a twin! (And that they were already two ...) :) Here's to hoping that Autumn gets along that well with her new little sister! :)
hey, stupid sarah: i thought I was your best friend??? what does rachie rach have on me? huh???
Post a Comment