3. I am thankful for Madelyn's cookies. The first recipe. I cannot attest to the goodness of the second because I haven't made them yet.
I made these the other day, and BOY ARE THEY GOOD!!! I can't emphasize enough the deliciousness, and say unto you- go forth and make your own batch. With chocolate chunks maybe. That's how I made them, and BOY ARE THEY GOOD!!!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! What a tribute! Thank you! I'm so glad you now know the wonder that is these cookies!
That's so funny that you agree with me on the stress of entertaining since you had us over all the time and even threw us a party last time we were there! Every time was a fabulous memory (except when I was like 42 weeks pregnant, but that wasn't your fault)! Last week I was thinking, 'maybe if I just had a sweet game like Ligretto I would be a good hostess'. The little shindig I threw went fine. So stressful right up until, but it turned out good.
Post a Comment