Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Birthday To You!

My kids' birthday was last week. We had a party for them, which went as well as a 2 year-old party can go, I think, and the best part for them was being sung to when they blew out their candles. I guess I don't have any actual pictures of that part, but now whenever you sing that song, they get a special smile on their faces and a faraway look in their eyes.
Well... maybe you can't tell from these pictures, but take my word for it- the birthday song is pretty special.

3 comments:

Madelyn said...

Awwwww happy birthday girls! They are so big! I guess February (when we saw each other last) was a long time ago! =( Boo

Madelyn said...

Also, I think of you in the mornings when I think can't I just pour E a bowl of cereal? When I was at their house, Paul could make his girls a bowl of cereal and they would eat it with spoons! E eats oatmeal with his fingers. I think he would throw a cereal bowl on the ground. One day...

kerith.is.disaster said...

i love these pictures and probably the kids too. the second picture makes me really want to know the little devil; look at that hair, that squinty eyed come hither and sing to me look that reaks of paul, WHO IS SHE and WHY DON'T I KNOW HER YET? i really think we'd get along.