I'm sorry, Leonard. I'm sorry that when we were in middle school I was a huge jerk to you. I'm sorry that I joined others in calling you Le Nerd. I'm sorry that when you were a magician for Halloween that I laughed at you. I'm sorry.
I hope that you have some sort of successful life now with a loving family and all of the happy and good things in life. I hope that you know that I didn't grow up to be as big of a jerk now as I was in middle school and I wouldn't call you Le Nerd now unless you wanted me to and we could both laugh about it. I hope you know that if I ever catch my kids being a jerk like that that I'll send them to live on a kibbutz. I hope that you'll forgive me.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment