Today was one of those break down days. The curse of women everywhere, break down days happen when all of the little things accumulate into one big thing and cause said women to cry.
Some might call it the straw that broke the camel's back.
The straw for me today was almost getting my whole family killed by a huge orange bus today while taking Paul to work. I already knew that the break down was coming before we got in the car and complained to Paul and Grace and Camille about it. "No, mommy can NOT hold you right now. Stop saying 'hold you hold you' a billion times, mommy can just NOT take it!!! Ahhh!!!"
Anyway, we almost got hit by the bus when I did a left turn in front of it. I then proceeded to pull the car over and cry. And Paul, whose middle name is Nice, suggested that we go home and I could rest for a little bit and he could take care of the girls. Five minutes later when I had stopped sobbing enough to speak (and drive), I drove us to the park/beach and Paul watched the girls slide while I went and watched the waves. Ahh, the soothing nature of the waves.
Don't worry, I'm all better now. For now.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! Found you! YAY! I miss you! And your blog is not stupid. I hear ya in this post. Don't worry, I've almost killed us a few times...that came out wrong... check out my blog!
Post a Comment