Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This Oughtta Hold You For a While

So maybe it's been a while since I've updated my blog, hmm?  I hear complaints from all quarters, so without further ado, and with the cooperation of my children who are taking long naps (jinx, jinx, don't wake up just because I said that!), I bring you pictures of our family and our recent happenings:

 Grace and Camille had a fashion shoot in our backyard recently.  Grace likes to play it serious-

 - and Camille likes to play the clown.
 We went to see the musical Pinkalicious with some of our gal pals and we had an awesome time.  The girls came to our house the day before and painted these cupcake tee's.  I don't think that anyone has worn theirs since, but it was nice of them to have such team spirit the day of.
 This is Clark in Grace's bed.  He says "I like it!" and doesn't want to leave.
 This is at the Valentine's party at the girls' once-a-week preschool class.  You can see that all of my kids are having a very awesome time.

 "Okay, Mom, I'll smile my sweetest smile, just for you!"
 Aren't my girls growing up?  They're so pretty.

And good friends with their bro- I really appreciate that each day.

Paul turned 33 and ate a leftover piece of pie from Christmas.  It was in the freezer, lest you think that I am any badder than I am.  I think that the look on his face says, "I love you, I love pie, and I love being 33."

This is how my brother Seth feeds Clark.  You can try it with your kids if you're running out of ideas on how to get them to eat their veggies.  Hopefully you like this level of intimacy with your child's fork.  Mmm.

Clark wanted to wear a pair of the girls' princess underwear.  I like to save this picture to torture him someday.  So many easy ways to make the 8 year old Clark squirm (Excellent (said in Mr. Burns voice)).

6 comments:

Rachel and Vico said...

The funny thing is that the way Clark is standing in the underwear picture, he kinda looks like he's gotta go.

Lindy said...

love it. Your girls are so beautiful. The sweetest things! And Clark just makes me smile. Such a cute kid!

moedawg said...

Thank you for the picture updates!

Jeannie said...

Yes, your girls are beautiful. And that Clark is adorable. Glad to see you're alive and well. I was beginning to wonder...

marymommy said...

So, the backyard photo shoot: which girl do you think you would have posed the same as when you were 5?

Rebecca said...

I LOVE all the pictures! Keep them coming! :)