- Grace and Camille decided to put on a puppet show for Clark involving a monkey and a dog who went to the circus. As Clark and I were clapping at what we thought was the end of the show, Grace exclaimed, "No, wait! This puppet show still has one more verse!"
- I told the kids a sad story about how I sold my first bicycle, and then--my new-found wealth burning a hole in my pocket--immediately bought a stuffed animal that ended up being no fun because it was far too big to play with. Grace consoled, "It's okay, Dad. You were just a kid then. You were still learning."
Monday, March 14, 2011
Funny Grace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lucky dad to get to hear these great comments and bits of wisdom from a lovely daughter!
Do you think this experience led you to your current profession?
Post a Comment