Monday, March 28, 2011

Paying it Forward



My friend Cami has a great craft blog.  Somehow she finds that time to not only do great crafts and blog about it too (must be that nothing new challenge she's doing this year...).  Anyway, because I love everything that she makes (seriously, her style is so close to mine, it's a little crazy) I was happy to participate in this giveaway.  Now you can be part of my giveaway.  Just leave a comment and by the end of this lovely year, you can be the recipient of something made by me.  What'll it be?  Some burned jam?  A dress that will never fit?  Strawberry shortcake doughballs?  The possibilities are endless, and if you are one of the first 5 to leave a comment and, you know, commit to paying it forward, you too can win a fabulous prize!

6 comments:

Brook said...

I commit to nothing!

Kjelstrom Family said...

Does it have to look good?? Put me in the drawing. I want to win!! Pick me!! Pick me!!

Kerolann said...

I would love some of your burnt jam, but I am not ready to make anything right now so I don't think I qualify for this. I just wanted to let you know my mailbox is always in front of my house waiting for something good to come.

kerith.is.disaster said...

i commit to it all but in turn i want some burned jam, a dress that will never fit PLUS strawberry shortcake doughballs -- waha!

moedawg said...

oooh! oooh! oooh! I think I am just in time to be comment #5 and make the cut! I would love anything Sarah-made since I think you are an amazing superwoman/supermom who can make her kids teepees and make homemade bread. I will pay it forward but maybe for people who don't know they are participating.

Kendra said...

You are so talented, Sarah! Anyone would be lucky to get something homemade from you!