Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm Off!

I'm just leaving for the airport.  For Christmas, my dear Paul bought me a trip to Seattle.  I get to hang out with my friends from high school and see a city that I've always wanted to see (in the rain).  Paul gets to watch the kids.  He says that he's looking forward to running them his way.  I hope that when I return the girls are proficient readers and Clark has started eating his veggies.  Then we'll know that Paul has been truly successful.  Love you, Paul and kids!

3 comments:

moedawg said...

please take oodles of pictures! seattle is one of the last domestic cities i yearn to see. check out the gum wall! and enjoy your time off:)

Jeannie said...

SO awesome. Way to go, Paul! Enjoy your break and time in one of my favorite cities.

Kjelstrom Family said...

Have so much fun Sarah! What a treat. Live it up!