Monday, January 26, 2009

Two Funny Things

When Paul was eating a lot of dinner and Grace said, "Dad, if you eat so much you will look like Santa." Grace may be a diet coach someday.

When the girls were in the bath pouring coffee for their bath toys. I told them that we don't drink coffee. Camille said, "Okay, Scuffy's mommy (a toy), do you want some BOFFEE?!" They both thought that was pretty hilarious. I can just see them as teenagers... "Oh, we weren't smoking, we were BOKING!"

Better not happen. Not on my watch!

4 comments:

Andrea J said...

That's fantastic, I would like some boffee please. Kate tells me to leave some food for her all the time; always makes me feel skinny.

acandiedapple said...

That is so funny! Your girls are great. They always make me smile.

Madelyn said...

We didn't make out, we faked out! Oh the possibilities are endless. I was drinking hot chocolate last night and Elliott said, "Hey I want some coffee!"

emmalily said...

Seriously clever! I don't think I could have made jokes like that when I was 3!