i mean really happy
I dare to disagree :)
Not true, my friend!
I wish I could be a friendly host more often and more easily :)
At one point in my life, I would have agreed with you.That has all changed now that I have the Green Hemet Shirt.By the way, can you make my friend one?
I think we all go through cycles.I didn't ever experience you this way. :) I think you're great!(Yes, I'm still hoping for twin girls.)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I dare to disagree :)
Not true, my friend!
I wish I could be a friendly host more often and more easily :)
At one point in my life, I would have agreed with you.
That has all changed now that I have the Green Hemet Shirt.
By the way, can you make my friend one?
I think we all go through cycles.
I didn't ever experience you this way. :) I think you're great!
(Yes, I'm still hoping for twin girls.)
Post a Comment