Thursday, September 11, 2008

Knott's Soak City

I know, I know, it's been a while. I'm just not in the mood to blog lately- may be the broken lap top- I've wasted far less time on the computer now that the only one we have around is Paul's "work" computer in our room. Nevertheless, I am happy to bring you pictures of a trip a few months ago to the water park. I went with the girls and my parents and little brothers and we had a great time- and didn't even get sunburned!
Camille a little scared of the huge slide
We pushed Grace down so she could have fun too
Grace on Turtle
Scott on Turtle
Bathing Beauties

2 comments:

Kerolann said...

I was missing you and your blog. Thanks for giving me something to read and see. Cute girls, as always.

o charm said...

looks like so much fun. especially now that it is so cold here. so cute!