Friday, September 26, 2008

Swimmy

Oddly, the children are both conked out right now- it's 10:30 a.m. and Camille is asleep on the couch in her room and Grace is asleep on the ground in the living room. I don't have the heart to wake them up and make them have fun until their real nap time, although I am sure that I will regret it later, so now I turn to blogging to entertain me. And then I will clean in our room. Okay, Paul?
Here are some pictures of the kids at the beach. We had a great summer playing at the beach. It's still warm here, but the water is getting colder- it's sad to see the season end.

Grace digging a swimming pool with Ruthie
Camille resting while everyone else works
Waiting for the waves
Hoorah! The swimming pool is complete!



Grace and Camille playing swimming pool with the blue blanket

This is also what they wear when they play basketball

1 comment:

Rachel said...

These are hilarious endeavors. I'm thoroughly entertained. I have to say, I love your blog address, and I love even more your email address. Perfectly fantastic.