Monday, September 15, 2008

A Nice Mom

I was remembering today the time that my mom brought me my new glasses just before our 8th grade trip to the highschool. She brought them, it seems, just as we were getting on the bus, and I was so grateful to have them so I didn't look like a total dweeb.

Little did I know that less dweeby is still dweeby.


Update: My sweet mom sent me these pictures- to prove my point, I guess. Anyway, from the top left, there's me in 9th, 10th, 11th, 1st, 8th, and 7th grades. I think. What a looker.

5 comments:

Kerolann said...

i miss you, glasses and all.

marymommy said...

You could not really be dweeby no matter how hard you tried. That was my actual point. And I miss you, glasses and all too!

Lindy said...

what a hottie!

o charm said...

oh, you are so cute!!! i love the style reminiscing too, the vest, the shoulder pads. . . awesome. how can a whole civilization fall to such trends? and surely we will never say that about the things we are wearing today, . .

Hiedi said...

I had the same glasses!