With all of the presidential fervor in our home lately, I thought I'd ask the girls who they want for president during our scintillating dinner conversation.
Me: "Girls. Who do you want to be president- Clinton or Obama?"
Grace and Camille in unison: "Kitty Cat!"
Camille: "Banana!"
Me: "Girls. Who do you want to be president- Romney or McCain?"
Grace: "Mickey Mouse!"
Camille: "Camille wants presents...."
Me: "Eat your pancakes."
Camille was so excited after dinner to get out of her chair and go rushing into the living room looking for presents.
Me: "Camille- what are you talking about? There aren't any presents, silly!"
Camille: "Nooooo! Mommy say presents!"
For those of you not in the know, kitty cat=clinton, banana=obama, mickey mouse=mccain, presents=president. Maybe next time they'll want to vote for mommy=romney.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my gosh! so cute and hilarious!
I heart your blog. It is amazing.
Post a Comment