Overheard in grocery store- 30ish med student looking man talking on cell as he pulls a gigantic box of Fiji bottled water from the top shelf:
"I mean, I don't want you to think that I'm a bottled water snob or anything- I just find it easier to drink water if I have bottles of water lying around. I mean, I just drink a lot more water that way. Oooof. That was heavy."
If you've never looked at overheardinnewyork.com you should look at it. There's some funny stuff on there. I read an article about it once that wondered if 1) the stuff was true and not made up by the submitters and 2) would it make new yorkers try to be even funnier if they thought that people were listening to all of their comments to record them on the internet later.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment