Monday, January 7, 2008

Work

Yesterday morning in typical Sunday morning fashion, we were rushing around getting ready for church, so I left the girls downstairs to play for a few minutes. I could hear them talking about going bye-bye, so I went to the top of the stairs and in a pathetic attempt to actually interact with them instead of ignore them asked "where are you going? Ama's house (grandma name for Paul's mom)?" They said, "No Ama's house. Go work. See ya!" Then they tried to go out the front door.
Fortunately they wouldn't really go out the front door. I think. Well, they can't maneuver it yet anyway, so I'm not too scared. But I think that the going to work game lately has been one of the funniest. Grace gets all loaded down with a billion purses and bags and goes to work only to return seconds later declaring that she's "home [from] work."

No comments: