Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New and Improved

I finally have the card reader in the computer- something that I am lazy about and doesn't happen often, so enjoy these pictures while you can. And don't complain! I'm not cleaning my house just so you can see these exclusives!

New jammies from Emily and Sarah. The girls are just learning to "say cheese" although they aren't always sure where to look...
A new favorite- watching movies. They always pull their chairs over and sit riiiight next to each other. Thomas the Tank Engine is one of their new faves- although I'm sure you know that this is Gordon on the screen and not Thomas.
Grace with Cousin Caleb at Christmas. They were fast friends.
Camille and Grace feeding their babies.

Hamming it up in front of our Christmas trees.

I gave the girls some Oreos and milk (well, candy cane jo-jo's from Trader Joe's) and they immediately knew what to do with them. They unscrewed the cookies, gnawed off the frosting, then dipped the cookies in their milk. Does anyone else think that this innate response is a little strange? Does anyone else think Grace and Camille could be the next Oreo stars?

1 comment:

kerith.is.disaster said...

um, i REALLY love these little girls. isn't there anyway you can please please send me the picture you use for your blog title? thank you and respectfully yours.