Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happiness

I am finally taking the time to write a few blog posts today, so I started looking at the pictures on my camera and this one kind of took my breath away. I don't know what exactly I like about it- I mean, the kids all have kinda goofy looks on their faces, but I like that it's summery, they're just coming in from the water, they're happy and tan. I love that looking at this picture makes me happy that I live here and that I can envision myself living here forever despite our so-steep rent. I guess it just embodies our family right now. When we were at the beach yesterday I missed Paul so much. It was a perfect day and only he could have made it perfecter. Too bad he was working up the road a mile away.

5 comments:

Andrea J said...

That is a great picture; you have great kids, great background, great weather.

marymommy said...

Wow! I really like that one too! Everyone looks happy and the setting is gorgeous.

Kendra said...

I love this pic!

Jeannie said...

That's what it's all about, right there. Fantastic picture of fantastic kids.

Rachel and Vico said...

Oh, you're such a pretty family!