My son absolutely loves dogs. Well, he's fascinated by dogs. He doesn't like the part about dogs going near him, or the part about touching dogs. Or the part about dogs being much bigger than he is. But, he does like a good dog sighting, and when we went to the dog store a few weeks ago he was overwhelmed by the dogginess. Oh yeah, "dog" in Clark language is "wha wha". Just so you know. I love how high pitched and intense he says it in this movie. So great.
5 comments:
That was one happy moment for your little puppy lover! So cute!
I love that he puts his whole body into it. That's excitement, man. So cute.
He is so big and cute--it just makes me want to meet him! I really have to figure out a way to see you the next time we go to CA.
AHH!! that's reaaaalllllly funny.
Gee, I wonder if there could be a place anywhere in Southern California where Clark could see LOTS of dogs. Hint: It may be in the Inland Empire located about 25 miles southwest of HEMET.
Post a Comment