Friday, June 4, 2010

Speaking of Pot...


Did I tell you that we are now renting a real actual house in our town? It is amazing and such a blessing. Now that I have a yard, I am lusting over all things outdoors- picnic tables, vintage metal chairs, festive lamps to hang in trees, raised beds to plant some veggies. My current flame is this pot. So mod. So festive. So me! (Mod and festive, that's me, right?)

5 comments:

Rachel and Vico said...

Wow, those are awesome! :)

Jeannie said...

That's all I can think about now, too, since the weather's been much nicer. Outdoor furniture, that is. Not pot.

Unknown said...

Oh, you are SO mod and festive!

Kerolann said...

How did I miss your move? I miss your mod festiveness.

Sarah said...

You are my trend-setter. I hope you don't mind that I get all of my style from you. :)