For Father's Day I woke Paul up at the crack of dawn. We live in a new house, you see, and the sun comes streaming in our window every morning. There are blinds, but they can't stop the rays of the burning sun. I woke Paul up on accident as I tried to sneak out of our room to make him his breakfast. Breakfast was good, so I hear, although I didn't really get to taste much of mine because my little tiny baby ripped mine out of my hand and popped it in his mouth.
For presents we gave Paul this, but with different treats. It's a fun, because it involves treats.
Then we went to church. And he didn't have his early morning meeting, so that was better. Then we got to go to a baptism and Paul got to watch Clark smother me in cinnamon rolls. That he stole off of my plate.
For his present to Paul, Clark broke Paul's glasses. On the night before his big presentation to the CEO of his company. And we can't find the box that may or may not have his spare pair of glasses. So he just rode the bus in to work- glassesless- to see if maybe his glasses are there at work. FUN!
Dear Paul,
Aren't you happy with the way that your Father's Day turned out? We love you so much. I can't believe how patient you are with us. And how patient you were with Clark when he broke your specs. You are a great example to me.
Love, your Sarah
2 comments:
Good luck topping that day for 2011.
Happy Father's Day Paul! We love and admire you too!
Post a Comment