Monday, June 21, 2010
Blessed
This day started out kinda rotten. In fact, I've been having a kind of rotten time in general lately- for no apparent reason. We could blame it on hormones or June gloom, I suppose, but I can't put my finger on why I am so bluesey. Anyway, it is now the end of the day, and I feel peaceful and happy. And I am writing this blog post to tell you that the reason that I feel peaceful and happy is that God answers our prayers. He answered mine when I said that I needed help and blessed me that my glassesless husband would help me and be more kind and tender even than he usually is. And sent me a friend to have fun with and kids who behaved happily today. He even gave my baby a tender heart so he would know to give me kisses and hugs when I was crying earlier. Now, I could say that everything just turned out good and lucky, but I know that my Heavenly Father is watching over me and that he loves me. And I'm sure that I don't even recognize all of the things large and small that He provides for me, but I know that if tomorrow ends up being bluesey again, He will help me make it through because He loves me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love my Sarah! :)
Oh my goodness. You are an answer to my prayer. I've been feeling so bluesy too. You're so right, I need to say a prayer. Thank you Sarah.
And I love you too. You are awesome. Blue or not.
What a beautiful post. The lesson I learned from it is you recognized that Heavenly Father did answer your prayer and honored Him for it. It was really beautiful. Thank you for sharing that.
Post a Comment