
Clark on the eve of his first birthday. I was planning on writing this post already, but as he was climbing the stairs, I thought that it was so appropriate- symbolically, you know.

In bed- the last night of being zero.

In the morning! Clark is one! The girls thought that he probably looked bigger, but weren't sure.

Clark reading his favorite book- "David Smells" by David Shannon

Ready to Party- the theme, as you can tell, is Cookie Monster. Can a proper noun be a theme? Can a proper noun be a Scrabble play? The answer to both is yes.

Cookies to take home

Cupcakes. I am a copycat.

Clark likes AJ because he has some great chew toys.

Pizza and bagels with peanut butter and bananas. See? Cookie shapes.

Then we tried to make him wear a hat.

It's always an exercise in futility. And yes, Andrea, I had to put this in after your comment tonight about your Easter pictures.

Why are all these people gathered around me singing?

Starting to dig in

Love Daddy. He wore a blue shirt to make me happy.

Getting messier!

This is Isabella. She likes to pose.

Messiest.

This is when Clark started getting a little punchy. Could it be the insane amount of frosting that he ate?

Then he got to take a bath

And play computer with Anna

And play in the Clark drawer
And go to bed.
I tell you what: I love this little boy. I thank God for him. What a blessing to be a mother.
5 comments:
The contrast between his pictures in this post and the blog header is pretty remarkable. Also, I'm glad that my belly is getting face time :)
Happy Birthday to Clark! Looks like he had some good "clean" fun! He is a wonderful boy in a wonderful family.
What magnificent cupcakes! And you decorated and made big cakes and little cakes and cookies and cookie shaped food, you are truly amazing. AND you let him dig into that blue cake, Clark is very lucky. That looks like a very happy first birthday. Way to go Sarah! xx
Are you calling my daughter a poser? (Jk) Happy Birthday to Clark! He is the cutest one year old boy.
Clark is so cute and I love your cupcakes! Sarah, you're the bestest!
Post a Comment