Sunday, April 4, 2010

Let Them Eat Cake


Do you want some cake? No, really. Do you? I made this delicious, slouchy, Italian Cream Cake for our dessert tonight. It has coconut, pecans, and cream cheese frosting. A portion of it can be yours if you leave a comment or e-mail me and live in our burgh. I will deliver it to your home. It's delectable 3-layers are just too much for our family to eat, even with family visiting.

Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

Why, oh why don't we live closer?!

Sarah said...

I want some!!! Are you sure it wouldn't make it in the mail?! I will just have to come and visit. :)

Kerolann said...

I wish we lived closer too!

Unknown said...

It looks super delish! Send me the recipe so I can make it when I'm not dieting!

Rachel and Vico said...

we want some cake :)