I'm suffering from another type of buyer's remorse. I haven't bought enough. I think that I will spend the next few months thinking of all the things that I should have bought but didn't. Inexpensive child's leggings and hair things. Inexpensive clothes for me. Glasses- designer frames that somehow cost about a fourth of what they cost in the US. Cool shoes that no one had in my size because my feet are just too too big. Fancy European yogurts that were at the greatest grocery store. Another loaf pan and a cleaver from dish street.
Shopping here is so big that it's hard to turn off the shopping desire. It will probably be a relief, though, to return to the US and not have a shopping mall at every train station and not spend each day wanting to go out and buy more.
1 comment:
things cheaper than in the US? unbelievable. i am currently buying up the US!
so fun for you to go! have a wonderful time!
Post a Comment