Friday, September 18, 2009

Pizza Night

Probably our favoritest thing to eat is pizza. I love the variety, and the taste, and that I can pack healthy stuff on there and the girls actually eat it. I learned many of my pizza skills from my friend Josh, who hopefully will open the next big pizza restaurant in Utah Valley someday. And then I will have to move there, for his pizza is SO tasty. Anyway, in this picture we have roasted tomato pizza, garlic sauteed chard with goats cheese pizza, and breakfast pizza- ham, roasted peppers, and eggs with smoked gouda and mozzarella and aleppo pepper (my new favorite pepper.)

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

*drool*

Brook said...

Good lard. Garlic sautéed chard with goat cheese? This sounds like a "Hot Doug's" special but with pizza.

Rachel and Vico said...

lala, we want some pizza :) You come here and we'll make all kinds of goodies and spoil you and clark and chard :)

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Remember Guido's pizza??? Amazing..........especially when you smelled like it/we ate it at 1 am.

Kerolann said...

I want some of your pizza too.