Friday, September 18, 2009

Oh Boy, We've Got Joy, We Do, We Do

Here are Camille and Grace on their first day of Joy School. New clothes and all. We're doing Joy School, a values-based co-op preschool with the girls and 3 of their friends twice a week. They love being with their friends and learning and doing the activities. And, I didn't think I would, but I love having them gone for 2.5 hours twice a week. I've been cleaning the house more, letting Clark get some good naps, running errands a little easier. It's a pretty good system. Except for this coming week, when I have to teach! I'm a little scared of molding the minds of "strangers" but we'll see how it goes!

5 comments:

Andrea J said...

Interesting to see a picture of them. 1. I see them so often but don't LOOK at them - maybe because kids don't hold still for very long 2. They look older 3. They look totally different from each other - how do I mix them up?

Rachel and Vico said...

Thats a cute picture :) Grace look like she's a little taller than Camille. They look so pretty in their new school clothes!!

Rachel and Vico said...

And they're holding hands :)

Jeannie said...

We did that last year (kind of) and it was great. Have fun and good luck!

o charm said...

weren't sure you wanted an extra 5 hours of "freedom" a week? how do i make it to that point from here??? :)