Friday, September 4, 2009

Dear Weather

Dear Weather,

You are a liar. How can the forecast for today say that the high is going to be 74, but the actual temperature is 80. You lie.

With disgust,

Sarah



PS. Yes, I know that 80 isn't that hot for you other people in other parts of the land, but with 60 percent humidity and no AC it's starting to get to me.

3 comments:

emmalily said...

Soooo hot and sticky, I hate it too. You can come swim in my pool anytime -- it's open even if I'm not home.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Hey! I am going to Chicago this weekend, tell me fun/awesome things to do! Email me at emily2741@hotmail.com

kerith.is.disaster said...

wait, you "know that 80 isn't that hot to some people?" yikes. there are a lot of things i would do for a day in the 80's