Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Hair Cut

Besides the goofyish look on my face, how do you like my hair? I'm a little wishy-washy, but there's not much I can do at this point, I suppose...

4 comments:

marymommy said...

Sar, the more I look at your hair the more I like it! It will be fun to play with, and hard to mess up! Love you!

o charm said...

awesome, way to muster up the guts. i love love short hair (even though i dream of long, thick gorgeous hair-- that was not my lot in life!). you will probably never go back! looks great!!

Madelyn said...

Oh my gosh! How many inches was that?! Did you donate it? You look great! Have Paul take a picture of the back of it for us just so we can really believe it. =) Remember that Sunday when Jeannie and Kirsten showed up with short hair? So cool.

Bill & Lisa said...

We need to see the back before we can have a definite opinion.