Last night I went in to check on the girls because they were talking a lot and I thought that they were not in their beds. They weren't- they were on the floor cuddled up. When I put them in their beds, Camille started freaking out.
"I can't see my hands!"
It was still dusky enough that their room wasn't very dark, so I tried to show Camille that if she held her hands in front of her face and wiggled her fingers that she could see them. That didn't help, though. She just started crying, and saying, "My hands, my hands! I can't see my hands! Turn them on!" While I thought it funny that she thought her hands were like light bulbs, I felt bad that she was so frantic. So, I plugged in the night light, and that made things a little better. Although she still claimed that she couldn't see her hands. Then Grace started complaining about the light being on, but Camille said, "No Gracie, I need it on so I can see my haaaands!"
Is this something I should be worried about? I guess we'll see if it happens again tonight.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment