Wednesday, March 12, 2008

One Fish, Two Fish

On Saturday we went to a Dr. Seuss celebration at our fancy new library. I told the girls that we were going to a Dr. Seuss celebration and they both burst out in tears. "No go DOCTOR!!!"

Did I never tell them that all of their beloved books were written by one Dr. Seuss?

The celebration wasn't that great and I guess a lot of heartache could have been spared if we had never got it into our minds to go. This being L.A., the Horton Hears a Who movie products were out en masse. Those and the free spanish version "There's a Wocket in My Pocket" books were the best things to be had. Even better than the old lady dressed up like the cat in the hat, complete with white makeup and crooked whiskers. Eek! No wonder Dr. Seuss is so scary!

No comments: