Last night we put the girls to bed at 8. At 9:30 we went to bed, but the girls were still talking and singing, so I went in to check on them. They were both on the couch cuddled in blankets, looking out the window and talking and singing. I put them back in bed and they stayed up until 10:30 talking and singing some more. And then they woke up this morning at 6:30. Crazed.
I wonder what they would have done if I hadn't come in? Climbed back in their cribs? Cried when they were finally tired enough? Slept on the couch?
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is the cutest story! I want a twin for Maisy now...I want a twin for me!! Your girls seem so happy--no doubt due to the positive influence of their mom.
p.s. I love the recent increase in blog posts!
I hope that you can catch some of that on tape occasionally. They are the cutest!
this is the story of my life right now. i think milla has finally settled into a sleeping pattern: we put her to bed, she relocates to the window sill (pillow, blanket, baby) and goes to sleep there. we put her back in bed before we go to sleep. when we wake up in the morning she is sound asleep on the couch. what can you do?
Post a Comment