6. I'm thankful for friends! You know who you are!
7. I'm thankful that Paul is working at home today and we got to go out to lunch.
8. I'm thankful for ham and turkey sales around the holidays. I will gladly spend $25 at a store to get a cheap per pound ham or turkey (1.27 and .47 respectively, for those who want to analyze my sales against their local sales.)
9. I'm thankful that I'm a mom, even though it's weird being a grown up sometimes. The girls and I went to visit my family on Monday and Tuesday, and I went grocery shopping with my mom. It was weird to go grocery shopping myself today and have no one to defer to when making decisions. And it was weird being the one browbeating the butcher and checker person for a raincheck on the aforementioned ham.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The fact that you love Scandinavian design confirms that we are indeed one and the same. Yep, maybe twins separated at birth or something. How is SoCal? We're going to be in San Diego next summer and then hopefully forever after Jason's last year of school. We should hang out! Your girls look so much older than when you left. They are adorable!
Post a Comment