Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lemonade Stand

We had a lemonade stand.

 Our friends came and sold some toys.  And then they all went and sold lemonade and cookies door to door.  Very enterprising.

Our signs.

I think that the kids had as much fun as I did planning everything.  I made all these cookies ahead of time and froze them.  I squeezed all of the limes.  That was a little extraneous, probably, but if you're going to do something, you might as well do it right.  The thing that I liked about our lemonade stand was getting to meet all of the nieghbors.  I don't know how to do that very well, so it was nice to get to.  The thing that the girls liked most about the lemonade stand was getting to hang out with their friends.  The thing that Clark liked most about the lemonade stand was eating cookies.

2 comments:

Andrea J said...

I would have bought out the place.

Kendra said...

I love this. And I can't believe the girls are starting school :(