On the eve of my thirtieth birthday, I can honestly say that I have been truly blessed. I can only hope that the next thirty years hold so much joy and opportunity.
Welcome to 30! I'm coming up on 32...eeek! Actually, I'm liking this decade of my thirties so far. Lots of fun friends, moving into a fantastic ward soon...
6 comments:
Happy Birthday little Saysh! I love you!
You couldn't possibly be 30!! I was there when you were born, and it seems like just yesterday! Happy Birthday sweetheart.
happy bday. I am glad I get to be your friend for the next 30.
Happy Birthday, friend! Thirty-something's not so bad...
Okay let me know how 30 is because I turn dirty thirty in some months and I'm kind of nervous!
Welcome to 30! I'm coming up on 32...eeek! Actually, I'm liking this decade of my thirties so far. Lots of fun friends, moving into a fantastic ward soon...
Post a Comment