Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Some Christmas Pictures

Again, in reverse order- our Christmas pictures:

This is how you spend Christmas day in So. Cal and it's amazing.

Frolicking

The girls got scooters for Christmas. Grace refuses to ride hers so I do instead. I think if I didn't have to push Clark around in the stroller I'd ride around with them everywhere- it's pretty fun.

Joy Boy on the swings at the beach park.

The whole family going for a ride on the bee. Hey! It's more spacious than our Civic!

Looks about the same messy as any other day...

Camille and Grace got to pick out a present for each other. They independently picked out ponies for one another. And that was their favorite gift of all of Christmas.

Christmas morning excitement- Clark's still in bed.

At the ward Christmas party with our pals. Anna (on the right) is Clark's best friend. Just ask her.

I made these dresses. Lucky you can't see them up close because then you could see all the mistakes and last-minute errors. But they look cute here!

I've got a thing for babies in overalls. These were my sister's when she was a baby.

Under the kissing ball

With Santa- who says that it hurts when Clark pulls his beard.

Doesn't this look classic? Grace respectfully (tearfully? tantrumlly?) declined to sit on Santa's lap, although she accepted a candy cane from his helper.

The whole fam! Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Kerolann said...

Those dresses are amazing, just like you.

Jeannie said...

I agree, those dresses turned out super cute. What mistakes?

Sarah said...

Those dresses are AMAZING. Your girls looked great, the spirit of Christmas. Way to go.