5. Clark has had a fever ever since we came and I'm a little worried about him. I went to see a doctor here who goes to our church and is friends with Paul's parents. It's probably just a virus, but she gave me 4 medicines just in case I want to use them: cough medicine, stuffy nose medicine, fever reducer, and anti-inflammatory medicines.
6. I haven't used any of the medicines. I have used children's Tylenol.
7. Dragon fruit is one of the prettiest fruits, but it tastes like grass.
8. The water here tastes like soil.
9. Our flight from LA to Seoul was 13.5 hours (not 18 like I was originally moaning about- sorry to all of my friends who I lied to and complained to for several months). We left at midnight 30. The girls were amazingly good and the baby slept almost the whole time. The people on the plane were nice and quiet.
10. Flying to Hong Kong from Seoul was a different story. 3.5 hours in the party plane! We walked on and everyone was talking and laughing and petting our kids heads, and just going nuts. I don't know if it was the different time of day, or the difference between Koreans and Hong Kongers, but it was a very interesting experience. Paul finally had to tell some lady to stop putting her blanket on Grace, who kept complaining that she was hot (and is the shyest of the kids).
11. Eating Korean food is having perpetual garlic breath. That coupled with 24 hoursish of travel and no toothbrush is not a good thing.
12. Here the girls get a lot of attention because they are twins, but it's not as bad as that one plane trip.
More to come- after I've been out a little more- pray for Clark to get better, will ya?
1 comment:
OH! Happy Thanksgiving!! From the ENTIRE Christian family. We hope you are having fantastic time in Hong Kong, that is terrific that you made the trip. Wishing you a happy holiday with the family. xx Emily and Sarah
Post a Comment