Thursday, November 19, 2009

4 Year Old Girls

We met the four-year-old Camille and Grace on Sunday. We like them pretty well so far and have decided that they can stay with us, even though we will miss their predecessors, 3-year-old Camille and Grace.

For their birthday they wanted these fancy dresses from Costco and the hamburger that Camille is holding.


This picture is so blurry, but I like the look they are giving each other. They are the best of friends.

I think this picture should be in a magazine, although maybe I would add Andrea's head. I like that Anna is carrying the cake to me- she's a very helpful 1.5 year old.


These silly girls kept backing away from me- little did they know that my camera has the ability to zoom.


At their birthday party- Grace blew out her candles first (one by one- it was a windy day!) and then Camille. We're lucky to have such great friends to celebrate with.

2 comments:

Rachel and Vico said...

Man, they look like miniature Sarahs!!!

Jeannie said...

Happy birthday to Grace and Camille!