Thursday, November 19, 2009

Junk

One of the good/bad things about living in an apartment is the lack of space. We have an extra stand up shower (Yeah! More space!) that we fill up with all of our junk that we want to get rid of because we don't have enough room for it (okay, and we don't want it). Tonight was our semi-annual cleaning of the stand up shower. In it was all of the junk featured in the picure at the bottom, and these sweet specs, featured in the top photo. That's right- as my parents have started the arduous process of cleaning out their 4 bedroom house (twice as many square feet as us, plus a 3 car garage) they have transferred many of my childhood posessions to me. Included in these posessions are my childhood glasses. I'm thinking that these are probably fifth grade. You may remember this post which I urge you to review, just so you can compare the current Sarah to the old Sarah. Not much has changed- except the glasses- hallelujah.



PS. I had to keep getting this same make of glasses because they were sturdy. Boy, were they ever sturdy. It was always exciting to get the same thing... but in a different color!

3 comments:

kerith.is.disaster said...

can i have those glasses?

Rachel and Vico said...

just in a different color. hilarious.

Rachel said...

I say bring the glasses back! HOT-TAY! Seriously, can I borrow them for a photo shoot? I love them!!