Monday, July 27, 2009

Momming It

You know you're a mother when it's 11:30 and you've already been up for 6 hours, fed your kids and yourself twice, washed and folded 5 loads of laundry, helped build 2 forts, done all of the dishes from today and yesterday, played 3 games of old maid, planned dinner, went running/walking, actually got a shower thanks to my adoring husband, and there's still so much more to do. Good thing the day isn't even half over.

7 comments:

emmalily said...

So I guess this confirms that life is definitely not easier being a mom...maybe I'll wait a few more years...

Madelyn said...

well that settles it, no more kids for me! =) okay supermom way to make all the rest of us look bad!

El-Heato said...

By my calculations, that timeline should have left you enough time to finish the 3 Green Hemet Shirts I ordered months ago.

Rachel and Vico said...

oh my goodness

El-Heato said...

Yeah. I know. Funny is funny, but I'm going to h%ll for that last one.

happyfamily said...

Yes, El-Heato, I was thinking that perhaps it would be time for you to acquire a new source of Hemet shirts.

El-Heato said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

If someone else makes them, they're only cheap imitations--not the real thing!

Besides, I think I stopped bothering you for two whole weeks after you made me my first one.