Sunday, July 5, 2009

If I Had...

If I had a restaurant, I would call it PIE and make pizza and pie.

What about you?

6 comments:

emmalily said...

Mmm, sounds good to me. Except I don't like fruit pies, so I hope you'd expand to ice cream pies, or just pie tins full of frozen Cool Whip.

Andrea J said...

PB & Me. I would offer lots of asian peanut dishes, pancakes w/ peanutu butter and syrup, peanut butter cookies, and reese's peanut butter cups. And a really fantastic pb &j. I'm done.

Madelyn said...

I always wanted one called the Petrie Dish (is that how you spell the science class petrie dish?). I don't know why. I always liked the Petrie pterodactyl character from the Land Before Time movies. Brian's always planned one named Ramekins. It involves a very silly plan of having "ramsputins" on each table where you can spit out what you don't like.

Rachel and Vico said...

funny you should say that. i would totally have a little pie shop. kind of like a little cafe where people sit at the counter and you serve them their pie with friendly small-town conversation. pie...

El-Heato said...

Having sampled various types of your delicious pies, let me know where I sign up to invest in PIE.

"I'm not just an investor... I'm also a client!"

Hiedi said...

hmmm. we've been trying to come up with restaurant names for the restaurant we will eventually open (probably far in the future). i like the name "pie" because we will sell pizza pies. maybe we can buy the name from you someday.