Friday, April 12, 2013

Phamily Photos

We haven't had family photos in so long, so I was excited to have our friend Amy take pictures of our family.  Even though I don't look as cute as I want to these days, everyone else looks as cute as I want them to.  And, I never knew how much I would value these newborn pictures of Rose.  I've never had newborn professional photos done before, and I kind of regret it now.  These precious, heavenly days are fast-fleeting, and I'm so thankful to Amy for helping us preserve these memories.
 
 
 
















9 comments:

Heather said...

Gorgeous! So glad you took these pics. You all look beautiful.

marymommy said...

Wow! What wonderful pics of a wonderful family! You all are lovely!

Megan said...

your family is incredibly beautiful. i love every single one of these photos. and i'm glad you went ahead with the family shots, cause you look totally awesome.

Madelyn said...

I love LOVE these pictures and you are one beautiful lady who absolutely should get in front of the camera more! Your girls are getting so old beautiful!

Sarah said...

Lovely pictures and beautiful family! Glad you could take pictures- you are all so photogenic. Plus, it is nice to get to see you all (even if it isn't in person). Your kids are all so big! They are growing up fast. xx

Caroline said...

I just love these. What a treasure! Rose is beautiful and your whole family looks so darling and happy. I especially love the 3 girls together. Doesn't get much cuter than that!

Katie said...

Love the pictures! What a great way to capture the first few weeks. Rose will love seeing these someday. I agree w/ other comments and think the family shots are amazing!

Kerolann said...

Love them all.

Rachel and Vico said...

Look at that little doll with her arm draped over the table!