Sunday, March 24, 2013

Rose

Introducing Rose Heaton! 
Born:  March 22 at 3:15 pm
Weight:  9lbs 10 oz.
Length:  21 1/2 inches
 
 The day she was born
 
 Camille with Rose
 
 Grace with Rose
 
 Clark with Rose
 
 

 Rose with Rose
 
 Our Squirrel Eyes
 
Mom with Rose
 
Dad with Rose
 
 
We love our baby girl!

8 comments:

Caroline said...

She's darling! The perfect mix of both mom and dad. Welcome baby Rose!

Megan said...

i'm so happy rose is here! what a beauty... and a seemingly alert one at that! i can't wait to meet her... hope you're doing well!

Kerolann said...

soo soo soo cute! I love the picture of mom and rose.

Marissa said...

She's beautiful Sarah!! We can't wait to meet her.

Unknown said...

She is a beautiful baby--Congratulations Heaton family!

Kellz said...

Congratulations! So cute.

Heather said...

I love those cheeks already!

Kendra said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you and the rest of the fam! She is beautiful!!