Thursday, March 15, 2012
Slurpee
When I was walking to pick the girls up from school today, I walked for several blocks behind a woman that was walking so erratically it was impossible to pass her. As she veered to the left, I made a quick dash to try to pass her. She turned and sized me up, and through her mutterings stated, "Just say 'excuse me' you stupid slurpee!" I had to laugh- it was so much fun to be called a slurpee instead of the usual cursings. Then I continued on my way, content that my erratic behavior was to pick up sticks or dandelions for Clark. And happy that next time I need to cuss someone out, I have the perfect word in my arsenal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such a wise daughter I have! Love you!
haha--move over ya slurpee! That does always happen though, trying to casually pass someone on a narrow walk and they make it near impossible.
Post a Comment