Okay, these are my new glasses. Vintage frames. I tried them on at a vintage fashion expo and thought that they looked great. Now I'm wondering if I was too hasty in my decision. I need your honest opinion:- do these glasses work on crazy me? I feel like they make me look cross-eyed. And... do I really want to look vintage all the time?
Thoughts?
Friday, March 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I see what you're talking about (cross eyed) but I still think they are adorable. I think these glasses look like you. And who says you have to wear them every day? Get another pair too. :) It's a good thing we don't live closer, Paul would not appreciate my free spending suggestions.
a new way to stalk you! i love the glasses and that is just a weird picture because i thought they looked great on you today. excellent talk, by the way. i will never look at a restored piece of furniture the same again.
they are so you... I love them!
I agree that they should stay in rotation but make sure you have a more subtle pair for when you are not feeling so sassy. Personally, they 100% fuel my vision of you being a modern day 60's house wife who has a firm grasp on feminism:)
Sorry I'm coming late to the conversation, but I agree they are you. Very cute! Having another pair makes sense though, so you're not stuck with one look (albeit fun and sassy) all the time.
You can flaunt these frames for sure!
Post a Comment