So, I haven't blogged for a long time. I'm sure that you've missed me! I find that I don't take pictures of some of the important stuff (conspicuously missing is having Christmas with my siblings and parents) but here are some pictures of things I did remember to take pictures of.
I like this picture of our family at the ward Christmas party. Patient Paul holding cute Clark with darling Grace wiggling her lose tooth. All that's missing is Camille wiggling her tooth next to Grace. Grace has now lost her 2 bottom middle teeth and Camille has lost one. Also, I wish that I had a video of the primary and nursery children singing at the ward party. It was basically the sweetest/funniest thing I've ever seen. And only Camille cried this year for Santa. So, I guess we're making progress.
The holiday sing along for the K-2 grades. I wish that you could have been there to hear the sweet songs and feel claustrophobic with me in the auditorium that was packed to at least twice its occupancy.
I am now the activity days leader, which means that I lead the girls between 8-11 in our ward and have an activity with them twice a month. This activity was being "Santa's Helpers". We babysat the kids in our ward for 3 hours with different centers, fun stuff, and food. The girls did a great job keeping everyone happy and entertained.
Our friends Jordan and Claire moved away (like so many friends, recently) and we miss them! Here they are sitting with us on their last Sunday. Their parents gave such great talks- they are such inspiring people, and I'm a little sad that I have to be inspired from afar now.
I made my mom a tree skirt.
Christmas morning. Santa ate the cookies!
Everyone wants to help Clark open his gifts.
Paul's Christmas gift- a solar cooker. I can see myself being super excited about this in case of emergency. It's really huge.
But it grills a mean cheese sandwich.
1 comment:
I am homesick for the Heatons. Y'all are great, so so great.
Post a Comment