We have a wasp's nest in our chiminea. You know, that outdoors fireplace thing.
Anyone not scared to get it out? I will give you anything if you will come over and remove it. Or even just knock it down and spray water on it or something. Cake? Cookies? A new skirt? Money? But not fudge. I have not yet mastered the art of making fudge.
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
there are certain things in life that I will only do for fudge
Yeah, you almost had me on your doorstep until you mentioned no fudge - sorry:( No fudge I will not budge!
You need to knock them down around dusk bc that is when they are the least active and you stand the least amount of chance of getting stung. A broom will suffice but after you knock it down don't stick around, even if they are at low energy that is still enough to leap onto you. Water is useless against them. You can also use a chemical just be careful about aerosols, get on that sprays out on stream or squirt of foam at the nest, you can get it at home depot or s/t
Dwight: I left him all the tools he needs. This is do or die. If he chooses correctly, he will conquer the hornets.
Andy: And if he doesn't?
Dwight: He'll die.
Everyone: What? Beg your pardon?
Dwight: When did the phrase "Do or die" become so corrupted?
Post a Comment